If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    G-MANN

US WINGS STRAITED LAMBSKIN [USA MADE]

Just for those that are Interested as to what the new US Wings Straited Lambskin jackets look like I am posting a few pictures. I don't want to go into the politics of the product. Just want to let you see the photos.

Feel free to discuss the Screen Innacuracies. But personally I love this jacket.

"M"

djd

Re: US WINGS STRAITED LAMBSKIN [USA MADE]

Like it! Hopefully I'll get one sometime soon....

Nice jacket! I truly love the look of this jacket. Maybe my favorite Wings has put on the market. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us! Enjoy your new jacket.
    "Spending money which we don't have to buy things which we don't need, to impress people whom we don't know..."

G-MANN

Thanks guys. Glad you like it.

I will add that the jacket is a Slim or Military cut. So if you have any girth around the equator you may want to go up a size [that is if you have any interest in owning one].

"M"

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table

Really looks great. How does the leather compare to your older jacket? Right now this one looks rather smooth, you're going to have to wear it a lot and wear it in the rain.

The lining looks rich and thick. I think these US made versions are the way to go if you are going to get one.

G-MANN

At this point the texture is subdued on this one compared to the older jacket. BUT you can see that it is there and being caught in the rain a few times will probably bring the underlaying texture out. This is also softer , spongier thn the older one but about the same wieght and thickness.

Hope that helps.

"M"

Great looking jacket! I really like the texture and the lining.
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones

The pockets are perfect IMO. Does the jacket have a rich leather smell?
    "Spending money which we don't have to buy things which we don't need, to impress people whom we don't know..."

bendingoak

Come on M, smell your jacket. Take sniff.

G-MANN

Quote Originally Posted by bendingoak
    Come on M, smell your jacket. Take sniff.
    How about you pull my finger John.

Zane, Sorry I can't give you an answer, I don't have a sense of smell due to a childhood accident. And yes that's for real.

"M"

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast