If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Nowak

bendingoak

Raiders Nowak

Heres my Raiders Nowak Jacket that I first started off with Tony and finished up with Riley. It's a Raiders 747 and I couldn't be more happy with it. Fits like a ........ well . like only a custom made jacket could. I have had it for a couple of weeks and it has seen some rain. I love the way it is breaking in. The best thing I can say about it is that Tony would be very proud of Riley. fantastic job Riley, thank you very much. I will let the photos speak for themselves. Any questions, feel free.

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table crismans's Avatar

Re: Raiders Nowak

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I really thought you'd love the 747 (and sure hoped I was right since I "vouched" for it ). It only gets better from here, my friend. Wear it well.

I've loved every jacket I've seen from Riley. I can't wait to get my ToD.
    Out here not knowing a dang thing.

Amazing looking Jacket! Way to go Riley!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing Oak!
    "Spending money which we don't have to buy things which we don't need, to impress people whom we don't know..."

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table

Beautiful jacket. Great fit!

That is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, and of course the fit is perfect. I'm on the waiting list for a ToD, seeing yours definitely brings the excitement level up.

-James

Fortune and Glory member "bendingoak",
    As the other members have stated...BEAUTIFUL jacket, sir. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

GREAT job, Mr. Barrie.

My "KOTCS" cannot arrive soon enough. After seeing this jacket....Mr. Barrie, I hope you are around just a bit longer for me to place another order.

Just perfect!

Michael

Great jacket!
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones

Awesome jacket. I'm at the point where I just like Nowaks even better than the originals.
    Congratulations to you and Riley.

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table crismans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
    Awesome jacket. I'm at the point where I just like Nowaks even better than the originals.
    Congratulations to you and Riley.
    No doubt they're better made!
    Out here not knowing a dang thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast