If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LC Jacket

LC Jacket

Here is my Wested LC in antiqued lambtouch

Re: LC Jacket

Wow, that looks awesome!!! Is that what it looked like new, or is there some natural wear and tear going on there? Regardless, it looks like it came right off the movie set!

No, it did not look like that new. Also that photo has been altered with a contrast filter. My other photos of how the jacket looks post upside down, but I will try and post here.

It's the best I can do with the photo.

Looks good. How long have you had the jacket? Looks like it must be their old LC pattern, unless you requested mods, to be more screen accurate. The current wested LC standard pattern looks nothing like that. Different collar, different pocket flaps etc.
    The search for the jacket is the search for the divine, in all of us.

Yes, I had it made with some specifications. They made the sleeves too long, collar was not made to my specs at all and the arm holes have a flying squirrel effect like crazy.
    Probably had the jacket going on 2 years now, I think.

Yes the sleeves do look a bit long now you mention it. That was their mistake was it? You didn't want to get it fixed?
    The search for the jacket is the search for the divine, in all of us.

I usually roll the sleeves inward to shorten them. Sending it back to Wested is too costly and not worth the trouble. I don't wear it much at all, so not worth it.

I think it looks great; love those perfect pocket flaps. Sorry Wested didn't get your collar right (they have ignored my collar specifications too). As for arms, I've had good luck shortening sleeves by soaking them in hot water, then drying them using a hair dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedevil96 View Post
    the arm holes have a flying squirrel effect like crazy.
    Probably had the jacket going on 2 years now, I think.
    I have a Wested LC custom. Absolutely hate the flying squirrel Effect that the enormously large arm holes - that I'm sure I could fit my leg through - produce!! I don't wear this jacket for that reason alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast