If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Episode VII Spoilers Discussion

So who's seen it multiple times? I just went a third time this morning (2D again), and it's still fantastic! But I think that'll be it until the movie hits blu-ray (in time for the SW anniversary in May, perhaps?). I did get the novelization for my tablet a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I'll start in on that now.

I don't usually watch SNL, but Adam Driver was hosting last night and I caught this hysterical Starkiller Base edition of Undercover Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDJ View Post
    So who's seen it multiple times? I just went a third time this morning (2D again), and it's still fantastic! But I think that'll be it until the movie hits blu-ray (in time for the SW anniversary in May, perhaps?). I did get the novelization for my tablet a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I'll start in on that now.
    Sorry I missed this, I've been away for awhile- I managed to see it twice. Once in 2D and the second time 3D IMAX. I enjoyed it both times. The 3D I could take or leave, but the IMAX presentation was not something to be missed!

I even snuck my daughter out of school early to see a matinee and she loved it.

Not a perfect film, but all I wanted was for it to be better than the prequels, and it exceeded my expectations.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123