If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

18 Foot Millennium Falcon

How cool would it be to have a 1/6 scale 18' Millennium Falcon? Not sure where it would fit in the average home but it would sure be awesome!! Imagine trying to convince your significant other that this is a must have purchase....http://www.slashfilm.com/hot-toys-millennium-falcon/

Re: 18 Foot Millennium Falcon

Wow, if the price of the cockpit is expected to be huge, I can't even imagine how much the whole 1/6 scale Falcon would be! That cockpit is pretty cool though, particularly if you had all of the 1/6 scale figures to go with it.

If I had money to burn AND space to spare, I would want a 1:1 scale model.

(no sense in doing things halfway)

It probably wouldn't fly, but at 1:1, you could add heating, plumbing, etc., park it on a nice plot of land and live in it.

Wow, amazing! If they do end up making and selling these for the general public, how would the thing ship? Fully assembled (nah, surely not!)? In pieces with IKEA-like assembly instructions? That 1/6 scale TIE Fighter looks pretty cool too.

Note: The link in the original post has been updated and has additional images too!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDJ View Post
    Note: The link in the original post has been updated and has additional images too!
    The comments are hilarious, as well.