If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Indy Bag Options?

Nice of them to send you that. Did they ask your preference of a free gift, or did they send that to you automatically, figuring you'd appreciate the Indy gear based on your purchase of the jacket?

Hi Ashy. Yeah I pointed the fault out to them and they offered to re line the jacket (I had to pay shipping to send it back) so they offered to throw in the bag for free as a refund option.
    I emailed them a few a weeks after and said I like the jacket as is but I'll take the bag so they sent it out!!

Hi Brave Starr. That's a pretty decent compensation offering.

You can never tell when your bag is going to 'call it a day', so having a spare (or spares) is always useful.

Grizzled Grave Robber HENRY JONES JR.'s Avatar

I've heard members saying that keeping your bag in the sun will fade, or weather it, but I'm afraid that long term sun exposure may damage the bags fibers and weaken it. I like my magnoli just the way it is. The older bags they made didn't look as good as the color of the newest offerings now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12