If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table djd's Avatar

Re: The lost jacket

Well, that new authentic brown colour that Magnoli is doing looks very similar to Todds and I know that Magnoli can do a non saggy arse pattern. The only downside is the cost of the Magnolis - which is high.

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table neutronbomb's Avatar

Re: The lost jacket

Were the pants you got previously from Magnoli the Indy style.

Quote Originally Posted by djd View Post
    I bought a second pair from Todd's recently and the low crotch thing wasn't as bad so perhaps he's changed the pattern somewhat? As for them being SA I don't see it. Todd has made a decent pair of vintage style pants that need to be worn very high, in the vintage manner. At no point in Raiders do I see ford wearing his pants in anything other than an 80s manner.
    A possible alternative are replica officers pinks on the Eastman Leather site. The belt loops are wrong for raiders but they're bound to be top quality knowing Eastman.
    I've had a few quality issues with Magnoli too. I'm waiting for one of his indy shirts so I'll see how that goes. I had a pair of vintage style trousers from him where the belt loops were at different heights at different points around the trouser.... And they were supposed to be high waisted but weren't

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table djd's Avatar

Re: Quest for the Indiana Jones Trousers

No these were Hollywood pants. If the Indy ones are made to the same fit they'll be fine. Magnoli made me a smoking jacket based on one of the 3rd Doctors (Dr Who) last year and did a great job so my faith is currently restored.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678