Hello Everyone!

I decide to sell one of my personal Indiana Jones hat (59cm) that I made with a rabbit felt that I bought in Montreal. The felt is a good quality and the felt is heavier and soft. The color is dark brown but he paled with the dust. The sweatband is black. It's a 59cm but if you have 58,5cm it's correct.

The specifications of this hat are:
- I reblocked the felt with my special block.
- I pounced the felt to give a Streets of Cairo look.
- I create the ribbon that I sews in right place.
- The right front bash have a little bulge.
- The sizes of the front and back brim are 2 7/8 inches).
- The size of the right brim when you look the hat in front is 2 1/2 inches.
- The size of the right brim when you look the hat in front is 2 5/8 inches
- The size of the front pinch is 4 1/2 inches.
- The inner satin is glue.
- Also, the hat has a dusty look and asymmetrical form like Raiders of the Lost Ark on the Streets of Cairo scene.

I Ask 325$USD with a shipping.

I only ship to Canada and United-States (without Hawaii and Alaska). For our security, the shipping come with full insurance, tracking number and if possible a signature at the reception. I put gift on the shipping label but I'm not responsive if you will pay the customs fees at your home. Because my work schedules, I ship the parcel 2 or 3 days after the pay pal payment has been made. IMPORTANT: Now, I will have need your phone number to put on package informations because Canada Post required to change the way it provides package information for customs clearance.

Please, if you are not sure to like this kind of hat with the specifications (dust, asymmetrical shape etc), please don't buy this one because no return. The best, it's to sell this hat at the true fans of the SOC hat. Look the pictures to take your decisions.

Thanks for looking!

Fedoraiders