If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

WTB: Raiders Accurate Fedora

Looking for a well used (and loved) Raiders accurate fedora. I'm a size 57 or 58cm. Please let me know if anybody can help. Not a ton of money to spend, but can hopefully make something work. Just looking to replace some of my items that were taken in my house robbery back in July of last year. Thanks!

Re: WTB: Raiders Accurate Fedora

Robbers stole your Indy fedora?? Damn, that's just wrong! Good luck on your mission to replace your stuff.

Thank you JeffDJ. Yes the house was robbed back in July. It sucks that they took just about everything that was meaningful to me and my 2 boys. I'm bound and determined to get it all replaced. My kid's items have been replaced already, but now it's my turn. I know I'll probably never have the same exact items that I had, but I'll make do with what I can get. Positiveity is the name of the game!

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table crismans's Avatar

I hate to hear that! We were hit twice while building our house (once was probably an inside job with one of the work crews). Just creates a lot of anger with no where to direct it. Glad that you are on the road to getting your stuff back.
    Out here not knowing a dang thing.

Thank you crismans. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes as well. If we could only have people respect other people's belongings and such.