If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Daredevil

Sultan of Shovels Knight of the Round Table Weston's Avatar

Daredevil

This new series on Netflix seems to be doing the character justice from my limited experience. I'm enjoying it immensely. Any one else?

Re: Daredevil

I've been enjoying it as well. I've heard there's been a little fan backlash at the actual Daredevil costume he ultimately puts on at the end of the season, but I haven't gotten that far yet. The production values are great, the fight scenes are pretty fantastic and the cast is spot-on. Very good indeed.

Sultan of Shovels Knight of the Round Table Weston's Avatar

Just finished it up, and yes, on the whole it was great! Not all episodes hit on all cylinders for me, but I can't think of any show that ever did. I didn't really have a problem with the costume at the end so I don't know what those objections were about. In fact I thought it well fit within the world they were creating. The costume might have been more true to the comic in the movie made in 2003, but that didn't make the movie interesting. It seemed somewhat like what they were going for with the Batman Arkham Origins costume, with a focus on practical armor. I liked it. I hope they continue with this series. Until now, Daredevil has been left out of Marvel's best cinematic efforts, which is kind of a shame since he's such an interesting character.

They will be continuing with the series, as season 2 has already been confirmed. In fact, production starts (or has already started) this month. New characters for next season include Frank Castle/Punisher (John Bernthal) and Elektra (Élodie Yung).