If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Indy III jacket, by S&J

Other 3 LC jackets in line at workshop for assembly!

I hope to finish that batch, and pass to the Raiders ones...

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table neutronbomb's Avatar

I appreciate Tibor mentioning the roll/fold of leather that happens on the yoke right below the collar stand. I noticed this also on all 3 of my S&js. Additionally, for me personally I find the neck opening is too small and too high. When zipped up it presses against the Adam's apple. I wonder what it would be like if the collar was cut deeper into the jacket. Every jacket I have is different, but the hand warmers are also something I've noticed. The material inside is barely able to hold my fist. Not the opening, the inside. There's plenty of room to make the hand warmer pocket more spacious. Also, the inside pockets on all the jackets are very shallow. I personally would prefer at least twice as deep as a minimum. The sleeve lining in all three tend to fall out of the sleeve openings. Also, I suspect some folks have a very hard time accepting lack of uniformity in the leather throughout the jacket. It's a psychology thing. The brain just doesn't like varying thickness of leather in the jacket, especially when it's the sleeves.

I'm constantly working to improve the patterns. Those jackets you refer to, are old orders.
    Some of the issues you are mentioning, were already taken care.
    Like the shallowness in the inside pocket. Are deeper now.
    And also the hand-warmers room. Bigger now.

I'm trying to solve the collar opening and yoke fold issue, without compromising the whole jacket proportions.
    I understand about the thickness difference, it is present only on certain kind of skins.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Cheers.-

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table neutronbomb's Avatar

Cheers

It's not to say I don't love your jackets. 'Cause I do. I keep buying them despite my wife
    Since, these are old jackets I'm referring to then never mind as the info is outdated
    Last edited by neutronbomb; 06-12-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neutronbomb View Post
    Cheers

It's not to say I don't love your jackets. 'Cause I do. I keep buying them despite my wife
    Since, these are old jackets I'm referring to then never mind as the info is outdated
    LOL!
    My wife is trying to start her own entrepreneurship....."Fashion ladies leather jackets"...so....

Don't worry about being old orders, all this is very important and valuable info for us.
    You know I appreciate this exchange.

We are about 20 orders...and about 2 or 3 workshops , away from those jackets.
    (current last order # 53 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    However, we keep working and improving EVERY TIME.

We have only GRATITUDE to the friends that supported our work from the beginning.
    Those first jacket orders kept us interested to continue on this.-

Diego, have any of the LC's come through the assembly line yet? I'm curious to see your finished project.

Quote Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
    Diego, have any of the LC's come through the assembly line yet? I'm curious to see your finished project.
    Only a custom LC, in size 46.
    I have to check if the owner is member here, so he can post pictures.-

I am the owner of the first S&J custom LC jacket. Here are some pics. Let me know what you think. I really like it a lot. It fits great.

Last edited by aggiedevil96; 07-03-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table crismans's Avatar

Beautiful jacket and a great fit!
    Out here not knowing a dang thing.

Thanks for posting!

Cheers.-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast