If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Teaser: Project RAIDERS II

Ooo, the leather is going to be pre-distressed too? I'm salivating with anticipation!

You can definitely put me down for one of these buddy..... I've held off on the past ToD offers because they just didn't have the look. Yours however....WOW! I have worn your Raiders for a solid week now and everyday it just gets better. Keep doin what yer doin

Thanks guys! All the compliments feel sooooooo good. Make us think it worth the effort.

Leather clarification

This are the leathers available according to movie:

RAIDERS
    1) Dark Brown thin cowhide (the one on Raiders' Ram Man jacket)
    2) Dark Brown thin cowhide, WITH screen-accurate hand made distressing (every single mark, scratch you see on screen...but on your jacket!)
    3) Brown Ribby Merino Skins -last skins from last batch-
    4) Brown Ribby Merino Skins, WITH screen-accurate hand made distressing (every single mark, scratch you see on screen...but on your jacket! RAIDERS perfect) -last skins from last batch-

TEMPLE OF DOOM
    1) Dark Brown thin cowhide DULL finish (the same as in Raiders' Ram Man, but with a more accurate finish for a ToD jacket)
    2) Dark Brown thin cowhide DULL finish, WITH screen-accurate hand made distressing (every single mark, scratch you on screen...but on your jacket! ToD perfect)
    3) Brown thin cowhide PRE-distressed (the one on the ToD prototype pictures, 1st page, 1st post) -waiting for a re-batch-

(*) NO extra charge for screen-accurate distressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiego Jones View Post
    Thanks guys! All the compliments feel sooooooo good. Make us think it worth the effort.

Leather clarification

RAIDERS
    2) Dark Brown thin cowhide, WITH screen-accurate hand made distressing (every single mark, scratch you see on screen...but on your jacket!)
    4) Brown Ribby Merino Skins, WITH screen-accurate hand made distressing (every single mark, scratch you see on screen...but on your jacket! RAIDERS perfect) -last skins from last batch-

TEMPLE OF DOOM
    1) Dark Brown thin cowhide DULL finish (the same as in Raiders' Ram Man, but with a more accurate finish for a ToD jacket)
    2) Dark Brown thin cowhide DULL finish, WITH screen-accurate hand made distressing (every single mark, scratch you on screen...but on your jacket! ToD perfect)
    3) Brown thin cowhide PRE-distressed (the one on the ToD prototype pictures, 1st page, 1st post) -waiting for a re-batch-

Wow - not only do you have me counting the days till my lambstouch Raiders arrives, but then tempt me with a new offering of the TOD jacket (which has me saving like crazy) AND now offering a Raiders screen distressed. Might be saving a while.

I wonder if I can sell that other kidney on ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy1 View Post
    Wow - not only do you have me counting the days till my lambstouch Raiders arrives, but then tempt me with a new offering of the TOD jacket (which has me saving like crazy) AND now offering a Raiders screen distressed. Might be saving a while.

I wonder if I can sell that other kidney on ebay?
    Want some info that makes you even more anxious?
    We just received from the workshop.....your Raiders jacket!!!! its here!!!!! And its perfect!
    I'll email you pics and measurements soon.

Leather clarification

RAIDERS

TEMPLE OF DOOM

Diego, you are killing me with the offerings. Great job!! Oh, decisions, decisions.

Shade088

Still waiting for my Raiders... Darn you USPS!!! Although, it could be US Customs at fault here... Either way. -_-

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table Gunslinger's Avatar

It's a great offering. Very exciting.
    "Go then, there are other worlds than these." ~ Jake Chambers

Want some info that makes you even more anxious?
    We just received from the workshop.....your Raiders jacket!!!! its here!!!!! And its perfect!
    I'll email you pics and measurements soon.
    Thanks Diego - got the photos last night. Absolute perfection !! Could not be more pleased.
    Thank you so much for all your hard work.
    Now the painful waiting begins till it arrives.

ADVICE:
    If you are considering to order a ToD jacket from us, now is when.
    Once we take the current orders to the workshop for assembly, the price for the next "run" will go up 10%.
    Send me an e-mail for details.

Kind regards.-

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast