If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sultan of Shovels Knight of the Round Table Weston's Avatar

The Secret Chronicles of Indiana Jones

I'd like to put up a slick, ongoing 6 to 8 panel comic on the forum; an on going series with cliff hangers and plenty of action, and a dramatic and satisfying conclusion. I had a idea to do something with the Aztec fire god Xiuhtecuhtli, and call it "Indiana Jones and the Realm of the Fire God". Sounds dramatic doesn't it? That is one suggestion, and I'm interested in any others that may be out there.

If anyone wants to help make it happen, let me know. If you want to work directly with me so as to avoid spoilers for the rest of the membership, contact me via pm. I'm game for it, and would love to collaborate.

I don't think any other Indy forum has anything like this going for them. If you're interested, let's give it a go!

Weston

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table neutronbomb's Avatar

Re: The Secret Chronicles of Indiana Jones

Crismans may be interested in working on a project like this with you so maybe hit him up to see. I think someone else has done some artwork and is pretty good at drawing. Can't remember who it is. Maybe it was you or the member who has posted about Todd's products quite a bit in the past. Anyway, there are a few options we have on the forum for you to choose from. We could have a section that is only visible to you and those who want to work on the project. It could be a place to collaborate. As far as where to post in the forum the finished material. There are some options. The forum has options that we haven't used yet. Like blog features, etc. that may work for this. Let me know what you're interested in. I could set you up with your own blog if you want.

Let me know.

I like the idea of making a space for collaborators. I can handle the illustration, and am primarily interested in finding a writer to work with, or some ideas to run with and then I could do both writing and illustration.

Ok. I'll get it set up and then we can have an open call for collaborators. Once everything's ready to go, I'll make it private for the group and we'll go from there. Blog if you want or one of the other sections already set up maybe for the postings.

That sounds great! Thanks for your help.

Your welcome. The new section is up in the 'site related' area. When you are ready to get started with a list of members who will be working with you, please let me know so I can make the section private to those members only.

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table crismans's Avatar

As some of you know, Travis (Weston) and I have started collaborating on an original Indy adventure with myself handling the script and Travis the art/lettering chores. We'll be releasing these on the site episodically. I'm really excited about the story we've come up with and even more excited about the artwork Travis is producing. To whet your appetite, here are the first two pages as a teaser:

Out here not knowing a dang thing.

Awesome! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

Crisman has really put together a great story, very Indy worthy and I'm doing my best to do it justice. The first episode is progressing and should be finished soon.

Nice job guys. Our appetites have been whetted.... looking forward to this!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast