If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Secret Chronicles of Indiana Jones

Is there an update for this project?

Sultan of Shovels Knight of the Round Table Weston's Avatar

It's still moving along, though at a slower pace than I wanted, and that is all on me. Crisman has supplied a great script and I am trying to catch up. The comic will be released in 10 page installments, the first will be ready by the end of the month. Thanks for the interest, and I apologize for keeping you guys in suspense!

Quote Originally Posted by Weston View Post
    It's still moving along, though at a slower pace than I wanted, and that is all on me. Crisman has supplied a great script and I am trying to catch up. The comic will be released in 10 page installments, the first will be ready by the end of the month. Thanks for the interest, and I apologize for keeping you guys in suspense!
    Thanks. We are looking to feature comic strips in Indymag and we've already a couple of strips lined up as you know as everyone's a volunteer things take time.

Here's the layouts for a lego comic.

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...c5fa33ad8c.jpg

Last edited by theindianajonesarchive; 05-13-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Those are excellent!

Well, I'll be a suck-egg-mule...that looks great! I'm putting the finishing touches on our project this weekend. It really is great to see some fan made, and professional quality work at that. It's high time Indy got his due in this medium, and I'm glad to see talented people stepping up to the plate with really great work.
    Last edited by Weston; 05-30-2015 at 03:45 AM.

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table crismans's Avatar

Those pages are great! You guys (and gals?) are putting out a top flight magazine. It's really impressive!

And I also think that people are going to be impressed with Weston's pages as well. He's creating some beautiful artwork!
    Out here not knowing a dang thing.

Thanks, we feel the eventual addition of a comic will be a nice element to the mag and chew up a few pages!

Also, it's nice to uncover a bit of talent.

Here's some more in development however were looking forward to your comic!

These submissions your getting are superb! I can't pretend to compete with them in any way, but I think ours is pretty darn fun, and I hope calls to mind some of Marvels Indy comics back in the day. I really like this last one you posted; reminds me of 'Shrine of the Sea Devil' if I remember the title right.

Well, I'd hoped to have ours up by now. Good news is, all the drawing is done on the first episode, but I haven't had time to do all the lettering. I'm taking the family to Astoria tomorrow for a camping trip and to take in the Goonies festival. A few more hours on it when I get back, and we'll be ready to go.

I'm sure will be ace as we understand how difficultit can be.

If you need any assistance or help feel free to pm me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast