Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Indy gear on Halloween!

So, is anyone dressing up as Indy today for Halloween? If so, takes some pix so we can see! I'm home today, so I decided to dress up in my gear. I'll take some snaps when there's a little more light in the apartment.

Re: Indy gear on Halloween!

Grizzled Grave Robber HENRY JONES JR.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KidHuevos View Post
    Always great photos, and ACTION stance poses! Love it when you do the poses dude!

Here are some selfies I took on Halloween with my iPod. Unfortunately it was an overcast, rainy day so I didn't have a lot of good daylight.

And again, it always amazes me how the colour of things can vary so widely depending on the lighting, such as the jacket in the 2nd & 3rd photos.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDJ View Post
    Here are some selfies I took on Halloween with my iPod. Unfortunately it was an overcast, rainy day so I didn't have a lot of good daylight.

And again, it always amazes me how the colour of things can vary so widely depending on the lighting, such as the jacket in the 2nd & 3rd photos.
    Your costume and photos are GREAT! Your right, it is interesting how the color of the jacket does appear different due to the lighting. Just like you and I noticed how the Fedora's ribbon can look different depending on the light. Great job, and keep 'em coming!

So, anyone planning to "get their Indy on" this Halloween?

So, anyone planning to "get their Indy on" this Halloween?
    Unfortunately for me, all the people who normally throw parties on Halloween aren't doing them, and I didn't get a chance to go to the zoo with my daughter (they have a costume theme every year) so this year is a major letdown... and Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Maybe next year.

If people at my work decide to dress up, then I'll be INDY. I must say, that I wear the hat many days anyway, and when it's cold, (like this morning and evening) I wear the jacket, and I bring the satchel to work to hold my wallet, glasses, keys, etc., so I do the INDY thing on many days anyway! I just don't usually wear it all at one time.

JeffDJ, are you going to be Indy on HALLOWEEN?
    Last edited by HENRY JONES JR.; 10-29-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Well, I don't know anyone here with whom to go to Halloween parties or anything, but I'll dress up in my gear for my own enjoyment like I did last year and take some pics (along the lines of my new avatar that I took not too long ago).

Well, I don't know anyone here with whom to go to Halloween parties or anything, but I'll dress up in my gear for my own enjoyment like I did last year and take some pics (along the lines of my new avatar that I took not too long ago).
    AWESOME! Looking forward to the pics!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast