If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Azuma's ROTLA Shirt

Hello gentlemen!

If you guys don't already know, Azuma has confirmed that he will be doing a run of his long anticipated Raiders shirt. I just received his prototype and it rocks! His new shirts will have some minor details corrected, but I think this shirt will take the #1 spot, with the Noel Howard shirt trailing close behind! Make sure you guys email him to place your order!

I'll post pictures of the prototype hopefully tomorrow!
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table

Re: Azuma's ROTLA Shirt

If you are in contact give him the link here. I don't think he's a member. He might want a vendor forum.

That's a good idea RC, I'll shoot him an email.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke

Grizzled Grave Robber Knight of the Round Table neutronbomb's Avatar

Where's those pics of the prototype

Hey NB,

Haven't had a chance to snap pictures of my shirt yet but I will soon!

But anywho, this is what Azuma posted a short while ago on 'you know where':

Here is the size chart for the Raiders run.

Here are two unfinished prototype Raiders shirts made in late 2010. We planed to make Raiders run in 2011, but the studio was occupided.

We have found fabric with lighter colors, you can tell the difference form the photo above. FYI, Raiders Color 2 will probably be used for this run, if the fabric supplier still have enough fabric for us.

Best regards,
    Azuma

I hope Azuma decides to sell to others than Indyscam. Loved his LC & ToD shirts and will buy several of these Raiders shirts. If they hadn't sold out so quickly I'd bought a weeks worth of LC shirts.