PDA

View Full Version : Riley's Phone Number

baldwyn
01-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Can someone tell me what Riley's phone number is? Thanks!

RCSignals
01-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Best to email him. It goes straight to his phone

nowakpadawan@aol.com

baldwyn
01-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Ah, I haven't been able to get a response from him through email.

Indysmall
01-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi Baldwyn, I'm having the very same problem.
I only discovered the Fortune & Glory website about a month ago and this is my first post, so hello everybody. I don't normally have a lot to say myself but have found the site really interesting and a fantastic source of information. Keep up the good work!
I first Emailed Riley just before Christmas and got an almost immediate reply, letting me know the shop would be open until March / April. Since then I have sent 4 more Emails with no response. I would just like some brief confirmation that he will take my order for a Raiders 747 when he has time. I'm just hoping that I haven't missed out on the chance of getting a Riley Barrie / Tony Nowak jacket, they look fantastic.

Han Jones
01-23-2011, 01:31 AM
It is getting close to zero hour for the Arnold classic. I know this is what they have been working for months now. If you don't get a response that it why. Hopefully when that is under control they will make on last run at jackets.

bendingoak
01-23-2011, 07:00 AM
It is getting close to zero hour for the Arnold classic. I know this is what they have been working for months now. If you don't get a response that it why. Hopefully when that is under control they will make on last run at jackets.

You are correct my friend.

djd
01-23-2011, 07:02 AM
You could try his Rileybarrie@yahoo.com address?

baldwyn
01-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Thanks! He's had both my TN jackets (my only Indy jackets) since mid November, so I've been feeling underdressed for months now :) I'll try to be patient.

TheExit148
01-24-2011, 08:12 PM

Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the info. This delay in emails though has given me plenty of time to review measurements and send Riley the revisions in emails. If this is the case, I have no problem waiting.

McQueen
02-06-2011, 09:43 AM
I was curious as to those who are a little more in the loop with Riley as to when production of Arnold classic jackets are completed. Seeing how March is close upon us and if I remember reading this correctly, that's when he'll be done with orders.
Thanks guys

RCSignals
02-06-2011, 09:20 PM
All production is currently dedicated to the Arnold classic jackets. That's the best I can provide.

Riley is sourcing appropriate leathers for the Tron jacket, for those interested in that. I understand he will have a lamb and a cowhide.

TheExit148
03-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Any update on the status of Riley and crew? Still haven't heard anything for sometime now, just curious is all. Really want to get my Raiders jacket finalized.

RCSignals
03-01-2011, 08:47 PM
They've been getting reading for the Arnold classic, which i think is this coming weekend. I suspect they'll be leaving to set up at the venue very soon if not already.

TheExit148
03-02-2011, 01:09 AM
They've been getting reading for the Arnold classic, which i think is this coming weekend. I suspect they'll be leaving to set up at the venue very soon if not already.
Thanks RC. I was aware of the Arnold Classic coming up, but wasn't sure exactly when or how long they'd be going full force on it. I'll keep my eyes out for that email from Riley.

RCSignals
03-02-2011, 05:04 AM
that should have said 'getting ready' not reading :o

West
03-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Sorry for beating a dead horse but just curious if Riley is still up and taking orders as I heard he's closing up in March? Tried emailing him for 6 months now but no reply. Any help or updates would be appreciated!

jnicktem
03-23-2011, 02:29 AM
Ditto. I've contacted him a couple times in the past month or so trying to place an order but haven't heard anything.

baldwyn
03-24-2011, 12:14 AM
He's had both my Nowak jackets since November, and that was the last time I heard from him.