PDA

View Full Version : You Name It, I've Probably Got It!

deadseascrolls
11-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Hello to all my friends here at F&G (that means ALL of you ;))!

I wanted to give all of you first grab at all my "extras" I have laying around collecting dust. In all my wheelings and dealings, I've managed to acquire a lot of miscellaneous gear that I just couldn't resist for the price, in the hopes that I'll talk myself into actually USING the stuff. Unfortunately, my stash is growing considerably and I'm just not able to bring myself to use it.

So I've decided I'd offer my extra gear to all of you. I have numerous Raiders and CS bag straps, a couple repro Mark VII bags, a pair of Officer Pinks in a taupish color, whipholders, a CS holster, as well as a Kenner Raiders boardgame just to name some of the things.

If you're in need of something - let me know! I'll try my best to look up what I paid and sell it to you at the cost I paid, so wouldn't be making a profit. After all, I'm now here to help you get a piece of gear you need and, for me, to liquidate my collection for other more needed gear and items. And if I don't have it, I can probably help you find it.

DSS

deadseascrolls
12-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Here's the gear I have for sale:

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/IndyRiv/HPIM0808.jpg

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/IndyRiv/HPIM0809.jpg

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/IndyRiv/HPIM0810.jpg

The bag and strap are an early version of WPG's Mark VII reproduction bag and a Keppler Raiders strap. The bag is in vintage, brand new condition.

The whipholder I believe is an early version of Kepplers as well. It's a very tough leather and really there's nothing special about it. It's just a simple whipholder.

Bag Straps (from bottom to top):

Cheap Raiders strap
CS Keppler Strap - Unbent buckle
""" - bent buckle

Cotton/Polyester blend (If I recall correctly) fabric that is as close as I could match to the color of the Cabelas Safari Shirts. I used a little to have pleats put into my shirt and bought some extra for a possible future project. But with Magnoli's CS shirt being so fantastic and for a great price, I really don't need this fabric anymore.

Web Belts - (left: 2 Wheat colored, right: regular khaki color). Wheat ones are 57", the khaki one is 51"

Vintage pair of Officer Pinks Cavalry Twill trousers, Size 32" waist, 27" inseam with 3" hem currently. Zip fly, no back pocket flaps. Color is more of a fawny tan than the beigy pink of some pinks.

PRICING (excludes shipping unless otherwise mentioned)

Bag & Strap: $39 shipped in the US, Offers/Trades
Web Belts: $6 each, offers/trades
Raiders Strap: FREE - Just pay shipping to you. First one takes it.
Whipholder: Offers/Trades
Keppler CS Straps: $20, Offers/Trades
Trousers: $40, Offers/Trades
Fabric: $6, Offers/Trades

indydude18
04-28-2011, 06:02 AM
I know this is old, but any chance you still have some of this gear?

deadseascrolls
05-03-2011, 06:00 PM
PM Sent. :)

indyhan
05-11-2011, 08:24 AM
hey Deadseascrolls

same request as our friend above

looking for bag, strap and trousers, have Akubra to trade

cheers !