PDA

View Full Version : Placing an order

nowakpadawan
10-22-2010, 10:30 PM
To facilitate the ordering process I am giving an example of a near perfect order, nearly all the information I like is listed here, the exception is embroidery thread color, as they only got the serial number inside the pocket, and no personalization.

Good evening Riley,
Per your request, here is my email order with the information requested.

The specific style of jacket is a "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull" jacket.
The specific leather is the "Crystal Skull" cowhide but, in the darkest shade available. If the darkest shade is not available, then the standard colored "Crystal Skull" cowhide would suffice.
Standard lining used on the "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" jacket.
Instead of the post type snaps used on the jacket, I would prefer the use of segma snaps for the top and bottom of the storm flap and the pockets if available. (See attached photograph examples)
Medium Distressing similar to the distressing as seen on the "Last Crusade" jacket.
Light to Medium tapered sleeves. Would prefer to have the sleeves not too wide or baggy.
As for any type of embroidering with in the jacket such as embroidery and number selection along with thread color selection, I prefer to have NO embroidering inside the jacket.
Per the measurement guide, here is the information required taken from measurements of my old Cooper/Disney "Indiana Jones" jacket.

A -> B Front Wind Flap 23 inches
C -> D Chest Across 25 inches
E -> F Bottom Across 22 1/2 inches
G -> H Shoulder Across 7 inches
I -> J Back Height 26 1/2 inches
K -> L Back Across 21 inches
M -> N Sleeve Length 24 inches
Per your request, here is the personal measurement information.

Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
Weight: 220 lbs.
Chest: 46 inches
Stomach: 48 inches
Waist: 40 inches

The shipping address as follows.

XXXX XXXXX
12345 XXX XXXX
XXXXXXX, XX, 12345

The PayPal account infomation email address: xxxxxx@xxx.com

If you have any questions or comments or in need of further information, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or phone. I am open to all suggestions and ideas concerning the jacket. I thank you for your time and kind consideration. Take care, stay safe, and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,
xxxxxx xxxxxx
Mobile No. xxx-xxx-xxxx

crismans
10-23-2010, 12:53 AM
I got fairly close to that. ;)