PDA

View Full Version : eBay Posting

nowakpadawan
10-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Hello All!!
It was brought to my attention by some great friends that there was a jacket posted on eBay with many un-truths.
I am posting here to clear the air, I contacted the seller to advise him that every word was fictitious, and he should pull his listing ASAP. Needless to say the listing was pulled. I just want to let everyone know that in no way would ANY employee at Tony Nowak Originals provide a LOA or COA with a jacket unless I were 110% positive that the jacket had been/done anything worth noting. Thank you for hearing me out on this matter.

Best Regards,
Riley Barrie

admin
10-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Thank you for posting this, Riley. That's partly what we are here for, to clear up untruths and misinformation. Especially the kind that can hurt people. I know you must be horrendously busy, but we'd love to hear more from you if at possible, especially regarding some things that have been said about Tony since his passing that we know are wrong.

Best Wishes,
Marcus

RCSignals
10-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks Riley for clearing that up.

Now certain people can no longer cast dispersions and suggestive accusations your way, or Tony's.
It is too bad you even had to be drawn into that auction mess but a good thing you could take care of it.

neutronbomb
10-20-2010, 09:36 PM
It's too bad an Indy Fan accused you and faststreetsofhongkong of this after "making a few phone calls". Apparently just another in a long line of created stories. Thank you for taking the time to post and let us know that the information the seller posted was false and calling them out on it.

crismans
10-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks for clearing this up, Riley. And thanks for stopping by.