PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, Riley!!!

The Last Crusader
10-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Very nice to see you here, Riley!

I wonder if you could let us know your plans for the future. I read over at COW that you were closing your doors (at least to the Leather Jacket side) and were taking final orders. Is that still the case?

I have one of your dad's awesome jackets and was planning on getting another. After seeing your incredible work, I am again considering, so I'd like to know my options.

Thank you, and again, great to see you here! :)

Michael

bendingoak
10-09-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm hoping with some strong support that we can tristbhis arm to keep the doors open. His work is to good not to have around.

crismans
10-09-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm hoping with some strong support that we can tristbhis arm to keep the doors open. His work is to good not to have around.

I fully agree. I broke and have ordered a Temple of Doom (the last Nowak I need to complete the "set". Every jacket has been beyond anything else I've owned.

IfAdventureHasAName
10-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Fellow "Fortune and Glory" members,
Could not agree with all of you any more. But, as much as I would like to see Mr. Barrie carry on the Tony Nowak Originals brand, I fully understand, respect and support whatever Mr. Barrie and the Nowak family decision may be.

With that said, welcome to Mr. Riley to "Fortune and Glory". I sincerely hope your stay here will be exciting, fun, fullfilling, and.....an extended one. ;D

BTW, I eagerly await my "KOTCS-LC" somewhat hybrid jacket. And, hopefully and Godwilling, it will not be my last jacket order from you. ;)

Zane
10-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Riley!!! Welcome! I'm loving my jackets! So glad your here. I'll see you soon!

Zane

Kt Templar
10-11-2010, 01:21 AM
More and more vendors are seeing that this is a good place to be.

How about a discount for good behaviour? :angel:

nowakpadawan
10-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Thank you ALL for your love and support!!
It is great to be around positive people!
Riley

TheUndeadKennedy
10-22-2010, 07:07 PM
It's definitely a more positive environment here than some other places.
It's also very nice that you've been so involved. I can imagine how difficult some of the customers in a hobby like ours might be to deal with.
I'm looking forward to seeing you next month when I'm down in LA. I'll get my measurements for my ToD off to you when I get a chance to measure my best Jacket.
-James

bendingoak
10-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Glade to see you here buddy.