PDA

View Full Version : an offer from Sarge Hack and US Wings

RCSignals
09-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Previously USWings made an offer to members of another site. Basicaly it was

When they place an order they can request delayed payment where they pay 50 % of the order and in 30 days we will charge the balance on their credit card we have on hand.
The order will be sent to the member when placed! My office manager will set up a file system in his office.

Sarge Hack has extended this to us.

FYI..
This also goes for Your Club!! Please post!!
Regards,
Sarge

Thank you David Hack and US Wings!

IfAdventureHasAName
09-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Thank you for posting the information Fortune and Glory member "RCSignals". Much appreciated. :)

And a thank you goes out to Sgt. Hack and U.S. Wings by extending this generous offer to this fledgling board. ;D

djd
09-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Very generous!

Kt Templar
09-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Wonder if they can do something about that $80 shipping bill for us 'Old Worlders'.

crismans
09-20-2010, 01:48 AM
[quote=Kt Templar ]
Wonder if they can do something about that $80 shipping bill for us 'Old Worlders'.
[/quote

I'd call and talk to them (or at least email). It might not result in anything, but it might bring some kind of result and it wouldn't hurt.

deadseascrolls
09-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Just another reason why I'm so impressed with US Wings! Not only are their items top notch quality and made right here in the USA, but they're run by both an excellent, friendly staff and owner (Sarge).

Thanks Sarge for recognizing this forum and for giving us this opportunity! :) You have a customer for life.

DSS

Zane
10-07-2010, 05:53 AM
Wow, really!! This is great news RC!
Thanks Sarge for this wonderful offer! I can't wait for my US made lamb legend jacket!!

RCSignals
11-16-2010, 11:40 PM
This is a great offer, however before anyone takes advantage of it please contact USWings to ensure the offer is still valid.