PDA

View Full Version : Indy shirt comparisons

Canyon
09-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Some time ago, I took my Noel Howard, Magnoli and Wested shirts out into the sunlight to compare them. ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3161/2335417910_c06bb1864e_z.jpg?zz=1

In the main set (from left to right) - Noel Howard/Magnoli/Wested ;D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8325722@N07/sets/72157604125352353/

deadseascrolls
10-01-2010, 02:33 AM
Hello Canyon!

I was going through the different subjects and topics here to see if I could find the answers before having to start a new thread and came across your Indy Shirt Comparison thread.

I may start the thread anyways, but wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to do me a favor? Can you take the following measurements for me off your shirts:

Length and width of the epaulettes
How far the stitching is away from the edge of the epaulettes
Width of the pleats, along with how far away from the edge the stitching is
Width of center pleat (where the shirt buttons slide through) with stitching measurement

I realize this is pretty detailed, so if you decline that's perfectly fine. The reason I ask is because I'm noticing some differences of these aspects between the screen-used CS shirt and Magnoli's CS shirt. The epaulettes and pleats seem to me to be a little too thin for SA so I wanted to compare other shirts to see what looks more authentic for when I order another shirt from Magnoli.

Thanks and it's good to talk to you again.

DSS

Canyon
10-01-2010, 09:51 PM
deadseascrolls, thank you so much for your reply. ;D

I'll get these measurements done in the next few days and post them here. ;)

deadseascrolls
10-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Canyon,

Thank you for your willingness to do this. I'm so excited to here the answers, but please---- take your time! No rush. Whenever YOU get a chance. I'm just thankful for your reply.

As such, I would like to say that it was hard being gone from F&G as I did miss speaking with you quite a bit. You are an extremely friendly lady and it's always a pleasure to speak with you. Chewbacca is truly a very lucky man (but I'm sure he already KNOWS that! ;) )

Blessings to you and yours.

DSS