PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Bill Kelso Manufacturing

IfAdventureHasAName
09-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Has anyone contacted Bill Kelso Manufacturing recently? I have contacted the company many a times in the past, by way of email, and the response time was usually the next day. After seeing all the very satisfied customers, especially concernng the "Relic Hunter" jacket, I contacted the company this past Wednesday about a possible purchase. But, there has been no response as of yet.

So, I was just inquring if anyone else has seen recently communicated with Bill Kelso MFG co with any delays in responses? Or know if the company may be possibly temporarily closed due to whatever reason?

Any and all useful information would be greatly appreciated.

Indiana Blooze
09-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I believe they have been closed for the past few weeks for vacation and will be opening back up next week.

IfAdventureHasAName
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Thank you for the information, "Indiana Blooze". :) Much appreciated. :goodjob:

RayR
10-24-2012, 11:49 PM
I believe they have been closed for the past few weeks for vacation and will be opening back up next week.

I contacted them via email last week Wed night (Eastern) and got a reply on Thursday afternoon. Then after several back and forth questions and answers, made an order on Saturday. Final Q & A regarding details were taken care of Monday. No problem.