PDA

View Full Version : Terry Jacka 10' KOTCS Bullwhip

IfAdventureHasAName
07-03-2012, 08:50 PM
For sale is a Terry Jacka 10' KOTCS Bullwhip. It is the "Non-J" series. Beautiful bullwhip that cracks loud. Cracked only a handful of times, barely "broken in". Comes with extra falls, extra crackers, and the Certificate of Authenticity, which my name will be edited out.

FYI, the reason for sale being due to it's lack of use, for I have other bullwhips I prefer to use. The bullwhip was retained for "sentimental reasons" but, believe it is time to part with it to someone who could truly appreciate it.

So, if anyone has been looking to purchase a Terry Jacka but, could do without the wait time, here is the opportunity.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/macayetano/Indiana%20Jones/IMG_0505.jpg http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/macayetano/Indiana%20Jones/IMG_0507.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/macayetano/Indiana%20Jones/Untitled.jpg

The current US price, with the Australian exchange rate, is $867.00 . I'll take that price shipped with insurance CONUS. Willing to listen to offers from International Buyers for the price of $867 plus shipping. PayPal only. Please contact me by way of PM.

Thank you for your interest.

IfAdventureHasAName
07-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Revised to lower selling price.

deadseascrolls
07-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Revised to lower selling price.

I contacted you awhile back regarding the whip but have not heard back from you via the PM I sent. Let me know if you got it. :)

IfAdventureHasAName
07-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Strange. DSS, I replied to your PM inquiry almost immediately. My sincerest apologies and will try to resend it again. We may have a "bug" in the PM system.

Update, DSS, I just resent the message. Please verify that you have received it.

deadseascrolls
07-09-2012, 02:12 AM
I think we have MORE than just a bug in the PM system. I've gotta say, I'm one of those few people on here like PLATON that am not happy with the new changes. I thought the most that was going to happen when the "teaser" picture was shown on the former version was that the main pictures on the site were going to be changed. This new system is incredibly hard to figure out and is like the design of The Replica Prop Forum to which I RARELY, if EVER, go to anymore because of its non user-friendly format. I used to get PM's from here sent directly to my email as part of the "new message" notification; however, I'm not getting anything anymore (either in regular or spam) coming in and there's no blatant notification when I sign in letting me know I got new messages. I have no idea how to incorporate the emoticons into my messages and everything takes FOREVER to download (and actually it quits downloading the page many times) the pages I want to view - and I have wireless, fiber-optic internet.

This is not addressed to "IAHAN" but rather just a voicing of my concerns to the folks working on the new system here. While I'm very young compared to many on here, I am an old-fashioned person and believe that "if it works, don't fix it" and would like to add not to "change" something that works. I realize there's a lot of people with liberal (no political attachment meant with the use of that word) feelings on things in that change is good, but I say if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

OK, enough rambling.

IAHAN - I got your messages but have yet to look at them. I'll try to look at them here and get back to you sometime tomorrow.

Thanks!

admin
07-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Let's not derail this thread. We totally want feedback, but let's do it in the switchover thread. I'll actually take DSS post and quote it and reply to it in the other thread.

IfAdventureHasAName
07-23-2012, 03:11 AM
BUMP.

Reduction in price to $800 shipped CONUS. Willing to listen to offers from International Buyers for the price of $800 plus shipping. PayPal only. Please contact me by way of PM.

Thank you for your interest. :)

IfAdventureHasAName
09-05-2012, 04:14 PM
BUMP.

IfAdventureHasAName
09-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Whoops. Forgot to add a price reduction along with shipping terms. Price reduced to the price I purchased it. $780.00 shipped CONUS. Paypal only. Please contact me by way of PM. Thank you for your interest.

IfAdventureHasAName
10-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Sale Pending

IfAdventureHasAName
10-17-2012, 06:27 PM
SOLD