PDA

View Full Version : Everything is so slow...

PLATON
06-21-2012, 10:54 PM
It's either because it's summer and nobody cares for jackets, or because we 're not as many as we should be.

I propose that we invite Patterson in, forgive his sins and make him an honorary member so to have someone to fight (talk) with.
A little debate, more topics, outrageous claims, unbelievable stories, swings to Peter, time will be passing faster and there will be more members joining in, in order not to miss all the fun.

What do you say?
(I started 80% of the threads in this page of the jacket section, soon people will think I am the owner of this forum)

deadseascrolls
06-22-2012, 01:46 AM
...soon people will think I am the owner of this forum)

Or ARE you? ??? :D ;)

kiltie
06-22-2012, 05:09 AM
I've not yet begun to post!

And unfortunately, it's gonna be that way for about four more days -
But those four days are going to be packed with reasons to post all sortsa stuff. There's gonna be hats, battleships, gadgets, history...flippin' Alden boots, chicks, food, booze...
And for you, PLATON, my "jacket experience", kinda like the hat one I made ( hopefully I've still got some good pics of my old stuff ).

It's gotta wait til Tuesday, though. I'll be adventuring til then.

kiltie
06-22-2012, 05:10 AM
...and by the way, I threw some kindling on your "long jacket" thread. Where you at, man?

Gunslinger
06-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Exciting things are about to happen. Trust me... ;)

PLATON
06-22-2012, 08:38 AM
Is George joining?

PLATON
06-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote from: PLATON on June 21, 2012, 03:54:42 PM

Or ARE you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I am a minority shareholder with 5%

deadseascrolls
06-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote from: PLATON on June 21, 2012, 03:54:42 PM

Or ARE you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I am a minority shareholder with 5%

@Platon:

You do know I was joking, right? (hence the emoticons) :toast:

PLATON
06-22-2012, 05:02 PM
I was joking too :sheep:

Kazim
07-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Patterson would need to have his own section tho and he would be restricted to only posting there.

PLATON
07-18-2012, 11:29 AM
there's no fun without Patterson

Renderking Fisk
07-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Personally, I think what this is exactly what this hobby needs. We actually need a moment of silence (meaning, a couple of weeks or months) to digest what's happened. They've been trying to sell us (and successfully to some of the unwashed, uneducated masses) a line of BS for 10 years and they're finally outed as being the liars they were. We actually need a period to regroup and think for a while before we can sort out the lies and the fiction from the facts.

Eventually, I think someone needs to reach out to Peter Bowright and apologize on behalf of all the fans for the atrocity that was committed against him on that other site and somehow make amends.