PDA

View Full Version : New Arrivals from Todds Costumes!

Todd
12-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Lots of exciting news for the New Year!

SHIRTS
Are now available!!
Child sizes will be available in about 3 weeks!!

JACKETS
Are now available for pre-orders.
They should be arriving in about 3-4 weeks.

WHIPS
Are now available for pre-orders.
They should be here in about 4 weeks.

DOWNTOWNER FEDORAS
The new and improved fedoras will be available in about a month as well. More details will be coming soon!! = D

Placing a preorder is no different then placing a normal order, just go the checkout process as usual!
All preorders will go out in the order they come in when the products reach the shop.
If there is other items on your order it will all be shipped out together.
There is, as usual, a limited supply so get it before its gone!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Kristen~
ToddsCostumes.com (http://ToddsCostumes.com)

neutronbomb
05-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Got this email from Todd's on latest arrivals including their updated Indy Shirt!
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=539b873904a06067b1a1b4eb4&id=9929b2a7b7&e=e43291ff02

djd
05-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Yes me too... I placed a shirt order at once. Of the currently available shirt options I thought Todd's was already the best in terms of color and fabric type.

JeffDJ
05-03-2014, 06:38 PM
I got the email as well and ordered the new improved shirt. I'm hoping the sleeve cuffs are a bit bigger than before though. My only issue with the last batch was that the cuffs were narrow/tight, and I've even got thin wrists. If I wanted to wear the shirt with the sleeves down I had to unbutton the cuffs. Looking forward seeing the upgraded fabric & lighter colour too.

UPDATE: Just got a reply back from Todd about my cuff query and he says "the cuffs should be better". Yay! :)

Kt Templar
05-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Most repro makers fall into the trap of thinking the fabric is a kind of flannel. It's not George's shirt ffs!

I've not seen the latest Todd's but the first ones were a weird thick waffley stuff.

djd
05-04-2014, 08:10 AM
I had one a couple of years ago and it was a thin cotton material. Not a bad match at all. If I remember correctly their original ones were sources from WPG, who still use a thicker material?