PDA

View Full Version : Wested 'Plonge' Temple Jacket Prototype looking for a new home - Gratis

The Character
08-16-2011, 12:11 PM
I have a Wested TOD jacket which was a one off 'prototype made by Peter in a leather called 'Plonge' (Plong-shuh) its a standard 40" but i'm at least a 42 chest and it fits me fine ...

I have just ordered a new TOD and that brings my total No of Jackets to a ridiculous 5. As i consistently wear my Wested LC, My 'TOD hybrid in Lamb or my Wested TOD Calfskin .... I find that this one is just literally hanging around in the closet and never gets worn .. its very lightweight and for whoever wants it just be aware its a stripped on both sides leather so it will not take a battering like a standard lambskin will ... email me or pm me if interested ... its free to whoever wants it ... Its been to Hong Kong and Scatland with me.

I can send images if you are interested and I'll cover postage within the UK but if its going abroad i'll have to see although there may be a way to get it to you ...

Its a great lightweight jacket so may be good for anyone in hotter climes who wants a Wested ... such as Cairo or Pankott or Delhi? :whip:

indydude18
08-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi! I'd be interested in the jacket!
How much is shipping to the US? California?

The Character
08-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi,

its gone .... sorry .. I got a pm within an hour yesterday of putting it up ... its off to Australia as we speak

al