PDA

View Full Version : Custom T-Shirts etc.

bigrex
06-27-2011, 06:56 AM
I guess this could be Indy Gear related, provided that you request that type of customized shirt, etc.

If anyone wants customized T-Shirts of any type, or some other customized items let me know. I am a designer by trade and thought it would be fun to put up a website to sell a few customized shirts, etc. I worked up a few examples and of course can produce shirts with the specifications you provide. For simple shirts you can make your own easily enough, but for more elaborate shirts I can save you some time if you don't want to worry with producing artwork or imagery. I can sell regular white short sleeve shirts with designs on them for as low as $18.99

http://www.cafepress.com/ConservativeSales

(Side note - If your politics don't align with some of the listed T-shirt messages, not to fear, I try to put friendship and business dealings above politics whenever possible,..surprisingly enough).

Best to contact me at biggrex@gmail.com instead of personal message

bigrex
06-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Other possible items for customization include: Long sleeve shirts (sweat shirts, denim button up collar shirts, etc.), thermos, variety of mugs & water bottles, hats, caps, jackets, mugs, buttons, magnets, handbags, gym bags, pet bowls, pet shirts, calendars, business cards, prints, kids clothing, pj's, tile, journal, clock, blanket, Christmas stocking, teddy bear, iphone, ipad, etc.

bigrex
06-27-2011, 04:05 PM
I had a reply from someone in an e-mail and thought it would be good to mention a few things. I can offer bulk pricing, the product supplier charges a base price with discounts that begin at 12 items. There are additional discounts at 36, 72, 200, and 500+. I don't have to charge you for hours of logo creation if the imagery can be recreated through using certain settings in Adobe Illustrator. I can create a painted or rendered version from stock imagery then tweak and combine elements as needed.