PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones figures

crismans
07-26-2010, 12:49 AM
I need a couple of figures to finish out those figures that I want to collect (I've not been really looking hard as you can see! ;D). I need Mola Ram, the main Thuggee guard, the "other" Thuggee guard from Temple and Dovchenko from Crystal Skull.

Okay, I just won a set of figures that takes care of all of my wants except for Dovchenko. If anyone has him, let me know and I'll let you know what extra ones I'll have to trade with or talk to you about a price.

Gunslinger
07-27-2010, 01:15 AM
If anyone has surplus figures or a way to source them, I'd be interested - my son loves Indy and we can't get the figures where I live. Just need the main characters.

crismans
07-27-2010, 01:03 PM
I'll have an extra Short Round, Willie Scott, ToD Indy, and I think a Raiders Indy soon. I'll pm you about it.

Nefarious
07-30-2010, 12:31 AM
good to see the IJ figures are still getting purchased and collected. i finished my collection last year. got 'em all except for the vehicles and playsets. sadly....only got one of each.

crismans
08-09-2010, 03:23 AM
Okay, I'm still needing Dovchenko from Crystal Skull. It will complete all the figures I actually want.

Nefarious
08-11-2010, 05:23 PM
that was a pretty common one crismans.....zellers, walmart, target should have it kicking around in their discount bin still no? if not, you can probably get her pretty cheap on the bay (shipping may cost you more than the toy).

crismans
08-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah, he's really cheap on the 'bay. You're actually right that shipping will probably be more than the figure. I just thought I might do a little horse trading here first if someone had him.